Sunday, 31 March 2013

Enjoy your easter while it lasts....

Heyya,

Because I'm still at school ,from Thursday until Monday 2 weeks time, I'm on end of term holiday. I know lucky me eh :)
well that's what I thought until I remembered how easily I become bored and go over meaningless things a thousand times over in my head until I often question foundations of reality and my mere existence.

So then depressing,  weird,  loner Chloe aside I think to myself what makes me happy.  Of course the answer to this question was music 'fashion' , food,  sleeping ... Oh yeah and TV .





I have literally been screen hooked to bloggs over the weekend,  eating multiple ( on Saturday 3 in a row :/ )bowls of porridge, and coming up with some great new post ideas. So watch this space over the next few days . :)


Some pictures of the meals  I have been in enjoying lately :




No comments:

Post a Comment