Thursday, 7 February 2013

yaay clothes !

Heyya , 

the past week has been amazing , i found out that i won a competition* !Also  i bought some lovlys online , recently i have become obsessed with the eBay mobile app , bargains are amazing .I have made some purchase from American apparel , motel rocks and rare London as well , i love the value for money you can get in the sales x
my packages from yesterday !

Surprise items ;)
 I will do some outfit post with the lovely dresses i bought and show you what gave my friend , when she hopefully gets to wear it with me x

But here is just some quick snaps of my motel rocks skirt , absolutely love the fit and print definitely good value for only 99p on eBay with £2 postage !
Plus it still had the tags on so it had never been worn :D
sisters artwork !


 Its one of my besties birthdays tomorrow and we are all going to the cinema :D

No comments:

Post a Comment