Tuesday, 22 January 2013

WOO .. music time !

Heyya ,

Bring Me The horizon are releasing a new album titled Sempiternal , on 29 April 2013.

Im such a innocent mind when it comes to words and phrases, so being me I literaly just typed meaning in google ,and this is what it came up with :

sem·pi·ter·nal 
/ˌsempəˈtərnl/
Adjective
Eternal and unchanging; everlasting.
Synonyms
eternal - everlasting - perpetual - perennial - timeless

As an avid listener of there music , this is exciting for me . I have been waiting patiently for some new material and i think that it might have been worth the wait .Just a bit impatient now to hear the rest of the album  !

Check out the latest video that has been released off the album , its called shadow mosse




 From this track alone i can say they have probably done it again , developed another @$*%ing awesome album , to follow up ......

There Is a Hell, Believe Me I've Seen It. There Is a Heaven, Let's Keep It a Secret

 


 PLUS  i just had to squeeze in my Guys Enter Shikari ,with  this  video for Hello Tyrannosaurus Meet Tyrannicide !

 

P.s. not suitable for sufferers of epilepsy :)

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE enter shikari- so awesome live xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same , they are my favourite band ! , i saw them in december xx

      Delete