Tuesday, 25 December 2012

Merry christmas .. xxx

Heyyya ,

 I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas , 2012 !

 Here are some pictures from today .. 
 
 Well to start with ,the teddy bear on the right was my present to Kendra . I have to say that i did a good job finding this as she absolutely loves it ! Its an extra special doodle bear , that means that she can get creative and draw all over the bear with the pens supplied , then all we have to do is pop it in the washing machine for it to be clean as new :) . Another great feature with the bear is that it is glow in the dark and comes with a special glow , UV light pen .
 The there is my breakfast in the top left corner , i know it does not seem very exciting or christmasy for that matter. But as i have cinnamon spiced porridge almost every day i wanted to have a pleasant change. My mother kindly bought some dairy free chocolate spread in sainsburys yesterday ,as a Christmas treat ,which was in my ciabatta . Then i blissfully sipped away at a cup of  hazelnut infused coffee , which was actually a gift to my mother ;) ,with alpro hazelnut milk .We also watched Nightmare before Christmas , such a classic , my mother forgot how disturbing it was , heehee all you've got to do is laugh !


 Woo , presents from my besties and good friends . And a lovely £25 Topshop gift voucher from my Auntie , thank-you Auntie  . I will post more about these items in a post soon x
 
 I really was not expecting anything from my parents , because i have already had my gift of going to see Enter Shikari . But my mummy and daddy kindly bought me some books , Pokemon annual ( thanks mummy) , fimo clay , skeleton gloves , a note book and scrabble !
Kendra and myself had a mini game whilst watching Aladdin on TV ! Aha nothing beats watching Disney classics with your younger sibling on Christmas morning x
And here is what my very kind neighbours gave me , i cant wait to have a lovely relaxing bath and enjoy the pure lushness of these bath bombs , the use my new hair wrap after .

A massive thank-you to everyone who gave me a gift or card xx
Happy Holidays .. Chloé xx 
Now its time for me to Zzz

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! Looks like you received a lot of great things. Happy holidays!

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did , thanks . I am actually really in love with a bodyshop lip balm, one of my friends gave me . How has your holiday been ? xx

      Delete