I am so sorry for not keeping my posts regular , and up to date , but i have had a lot of school work recently. And have been doing loads of things, that have taken out of my blogging time X
Here is my , late again , 30 day Christmas challenge posts ...
- Day 10: Kissing under the mistletoe…have you done it?
- NOPE. Apart from my mummy ,but that does not count ;)
- Day 11: What kind of Christmas tree do you have?
- We don't actually have it up yet , but my family has a synthetic Christmas tree . It looks very tired , as we have had it for over 10 years , but it does the job fine . Our house is to small for a real tree , maby by next year we would have moved house , and can have a real tree!
- Day 12: Do you take part in secret Santa?
- Now this is a funny story , last year my friends in my form decided that we should do a secret Santa . But when we were given the names of who we had , we all either switched people or told the recipient that they were the given. Our plans never do quite work out as planned , but it managed to turn out really well in the end , it proves how strong our friendship is xx
- Day 13: Have you ever had a white Christmas? If yes, do you ever want to have Christmas without snow and vice versa.
- Last year , and the year before i guess you could class as white christmas' , but i have never actualy been out whilst it was snowing on Christmas day . I think that apart from being almost impossible for no snow in the winter ( Christmas ) period , it definitely would not be the same . The magical experience when cold wet snow first touches a child's check , to your first snow day off school . definitelyy child hood and life would not be the same with out these experiences / encounters with true natural beauty and wonder xx
- Day 14: How many Christmas card do you usually send out?
- I cant remember how many last year , just the people that i see everyday and some family members and neighbours . But i have made some for my friends at Lucie's house on friday evening with Rachel x
- Day 15: Have you started Christmas stocking yet?
- Definitely yes , over the last week i have been making and ordering/ purchasing items for my loved ones . But it is also important to give to people outside your world ,like investing in people through micro financing , seen in the widget bar below . Also at school they were asking for canned goods , donations for those with out food thought the holidays .
These images are sourced from Google search .