Sunday, 9 December 2012

Day 9







Heyya ,

     Sorry about being so late with these posts , been very busy this weekend . Yesterday i did my 10 mile duke of Edinburgh ppractise walk . I was not very tired at the time , but an hour after i got back i went to sleep and did not wake up until 10 am today !

Here is my missed 30 day christmas challenge posts ... 

  • Day 6: who is your favourite reindeer?
  • Well that's a silly question , Rudolph obviously ! My little sister is going to be reindeer in her pre-school Christmas play , she is going to be so cute. I will post a picture of her in her costume soonx   
 
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTWjT8FsG6nj1XGsUxTAAunIbTL_YEc9o2USkjrD06HGrbb-6k_w
  • Day 7: Have you been naughty or nice this year? 
  • If I'm talking to Santa , the yes i have been a very nice girl this year ;) But i cant promise the same if my mother is asking ! 
 
  • Day 8: What is your favourite food at Christmas time?
  • I absolulty love cabbages ( steamed red cabbage ) yum ,and of course ginger bread men , marzipan and CARROTS WITH PARSNIPS !
  • Day 9: What are you doing for Christmas this year?
  • As with every year i spend my time with my wonderful family, and enjoy  the chilled vibes at home ! 

How do you spend your christmas ? xx

 

 


2 comments:

  1. your blog is very good and interesting <3 im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Thi , i just checked out your blog , its great , loving the glow in the dark nail polish ! xx

      Delete